December 1, 2008
Love Notes
Tyson is so into leaving "Love Notes" to everyone all around the house. Kline gets them in his crib and Nathan on his bed. He hides them under our pillows or leaves them on our nightstand. We get them at the dinner table on napkins with permanent marker that goes onto the table. And now, some are even spotted in our Christmas stockings. This is a sample of what he writes: "To Mom and To Dad...I love you...and You Rock!!" and "To Nathan, you are the best brother!" and "To Kline...I love you little buddy!" Aren't they such adorable sayings? I am just cracking up each time I find one...and do you know who he gets this from? Yes, me! I used to LOVE to do this as a kid. I would leave them all around the house and one for everyone. When I don't see Tyson for a while...he is up in the Preschool room CREATING his next masterpiece. Oh, and we even got Halloween candy taped to the notes one time. :) Matt and I are just loving all the sweet notes we keep getting! And, I am so glad that my 6-year old thinks "I rock."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
that is the sweetest thing ever! Doesn't that just melt your heart! You have the sweetest boys. I remember watching Tyson and he was always sweet and cuddly. keep those notes for when he is 16 and you can remind him that you rock!
How cute! I just saw the link to your blog on Preston and Jennie's. I can't believe you didn't tell us you have a blog now!!
That is so sweet! I love the you rock part!
Love your blog Jenni! I still can't believe how old Kline is! It seems like yesterday that I was dropping Bailey off at your house and Kline was just a baby!
Hey Jenni. Your blog is so cute. I love this story, that is so sweet that he does that!!
Post a Comment