WHY...is pregnancy sooooooo long?
Okay, so I am totally ready for this pregnancy to be over and I have TWO months left. AHHHHH. What am I going to do? I don't know if I am anxious because of finding out and I can't wait to see this baby girl??? Or what. But I do know that I am extremely tired of being pregnant and time can't go fast enough. It probably doesn't help that it is 115 degrees here and I am feeling so hot all the time. Well, enough complaining...but, if you have any suggestions or ideas of how I can pass the time, let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh Jenni, I'm so sorry. Being at the end of pregnancy during the summer is SO hard... I can only imagine doing it in Arizona!! I'm so excited for you, though. Hang in there.
Jenni, it probably doesn't help that Cumorah just had her baby!! I know it didn't help me. It made me want our baby to come NOW too. This will make you feel better....I am a month behind you! Love you!
I HATE being pregnant. Especially at the end. I think you should probably go shopping, to the movies, out to lunch. . . to pass the time.
I can't imagine being pregnant in Arizona during the summer....hang in there...now might be a good time to buy end of season clothes for next year online...that could help pass the time.
pregnancy is so hard! there is nothing easy about it, and at the end (well the whole time for me) I just wanted to see my baby and hold her and have it over with!
The last little bit will fly by. Just get her room done to pass the time by!!! make her baby blankets, and whatever else you need to do to help it go faster for you!
It was good seeing you! Truman is missing the boys.
Sister Cucumber!
I talked to Sis. Collins and she gave me a link to her blog, which led me to yours. You are still as pretty as always and your boys are so cute! I can't believe your fourth will be a girl! I have a little (big) 20 month boy of my own. He's crazy. Tell your husband hi!
Jennifer (Heyman) Ray
Post a Comment