October 16, 2009

Waiting and Waiting

Still here and counting... I thought by now I would have had this baby. Now that I am in the safe zone, she is deciding to stay in. :) HOW much longer can this go on? Each day I think...maybe today. Then, it is a false alarm again. I have had contractions, but they just aren't regular enough. I am going crazy. And then if I make it to my due date...10/20...my doctor will have me go 4 days over before inducing. That is an eternity. I just have to have her sooner than that. The boys are sooooo excited and I think we have everything ready. This waiting game is killing me. Well, I hope there is good news soon about her arrival!!!

7 comments:

Elizabette said...

Oh Jenni, I feel your pain!

I just came over to find your blog through Maddy's blog. I got curious as to what was going on with you and figured if you'd had your baby, you would post something about it.

I am flying home tomorrow (Sat. 17th) and will be home sometime in the evening. Feel free to go ahead and start labor tomorrow, lol.

I know it is so hard when you get to this stage but she will arrive sometime, I promise!

Looking forward to hearing from you and sharing your joy in the NEAR future!

Anne

Brandi said...

oh Jenni. I hope she comes soon. I know the last few days for some people is so hard with all the waiting and waiting and waiting. I hope she arrives sooner than later. Good luck. Can't wait to see pictures of her.

holmesfam.blogspot.com said...

Every day I think to myself...Jennie's got to be close to having that baby. And I think...I need to call or email or SOMETHING, but alas, I suck! So I hope you are doing okay through the waiting game, and I am thinking of you DAILY...I promise! I can't wait to see what she looks like! Keep me posted. (P.S....so I guess this means that you guys aren't coming up for a visit this fall? ;-) We'll miss you until you do!

Jen said...

Oh Jenni! I was just thinking about you. I can't wait to hear and see pictures of her when she gets here. I'll cross my fingers for you that she comes SOON!!

smithsonthemove said...

Hang in there.. I felt the same way and even got sent home once from the hospital. I just wanted to have the baby. But they come when they want. Hopefully sooner then later for you! We are so excited for you!

Maddy said...

Well I think she's just giving you an inkling of what it is going to be like having a daughter. They do things when THEY want it and HOW they want it too. But isn't a little girl worth waiting for?

Cumorah said...

Aaaah! I can't believe she's not here yet! She must have some of that McOmber stubbornness in her -- my kids all got a little of that too!!! Good luck! I hope everything goes smoothly for you!