November 1, 2009














SHE's HERE...

JOSLYN JEAN was born on Oct. 19, 2009. She weighed 7 lbs. 5 oz. (exact weight as Kline) and was 19 1/2 inches long. She has dark hair and looks like a "McOmber." She is so sweet and hardly even cries. She is adorable!!!! I am loving having a GIRL!!! I love the bracelets and hair bows already! Tyson loves that she was born on the 19th as his birthday is August 19th! All the boys adore her. When one wants to hold her...they all do!!! It is so sweet to see them hold and kiss her. We love you baby Joslyn!!!



14 comments:

Elizabette said...

I was so excited to finally see some pictures! Joslyn is a lovely, darling little girl. It is wonderful to read your words and share in your happiness and excitement. She is a very lucky baby!

Anne

smithsonthemove said...

Love the name! I am so glad you have your girl!

Jen said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you. She is adorable, and I love her name. You will have so much fun with a girl (not that boys aren't fun, girls are just a whole different fun!) Congratulations. :)

Julie said...

Congratulations Matt and Jeni! So happy for you and your family! She is darling! Love you!

holmesfam.blogspot.com said...

YEAH! I kept thinking...it's got to be soon! And when your blog page came up, and was all pink...I knew it! Congrats, she is beautiful, and what a darling name! Can't wait to see her 'for real'!

Dave, Bonnie, and Taten said...

She is beautiful. Congratulations!

Rickie said...

Jenni, sorry we haven't been able to get ahold of each other. Congratulations. I can't wait to see more pictures or even see her in PeRSON!! I love the picture of Matt holding her, looks ilke all your boys are adoring her as much as you are. Congratulations.

Maddy said...

She is so beautiful. Congratulations. All that pink is so much fun. I totally missed you today at speech, so I'll have to get my hands on her next week.

Jennie Minor said...

she is so BEAUTIFUL! I am glad that she is here and that all went well. I can't wait to meet her. Have so much fun with her.

Ann said...

Yay! I'm so glad she's here! Aren't baby girls just so much fun?! I hope you are all doing well! Will we get to meet her at Bunco? :)

Gayle said...

She is truly beautiful just like her mom. Love you!

Shauna said...

I can't wait to love on her!

Brandi said...

Jenni, congrats! she is adorable and I love her name!! You are going to have a blast. Little girls are so much fun. Hope you all are doing well.

Carrie said...

Congratulations you guys!!! She is gorgeous!