.JPG)
We were able to go to Colorado and see
Megan and Carter get married in the Denver Temple. The wedding took place on May 21, 2010. It was a beautiful day and Megan looked gorgeous. They look so happy together. The boys got to see Aunt Megan come out of the temple and Nathan and Tyson both asked us questions about the wedding. My sister, Maria came and watched the boys and Joslyn at the temple. Thanks sis! Here are some pictures...
3 comments:
Jenni, the pictures are wonderful. So nice to be able to be with family. Josie is getting so big. I hope the boys have adjusted and you are finding friends. Miss you and know that you are loved.
You blogged, YAY!! I love the pictures in front of the temple. Joslyn is getting so big. She looks super cute in that poka-dot dress.
LOVE the update! I can't believe how big Joslyn is getting already! I hope everything is going well for you in FL. I think about you often! Miss you!
Post a Comment