August 9, 2011

February Update...

MAGIC KINGDOM


Just getting off "Pirates of the Carribean" ride
















Photo shoot with Buzz Lightyear...





We got our picture taken with Chip and Dale. Matt and Tyson were on a ride.






Kline hugging one of the chipmunks!

























Ready for a ride...the kids really enjoyed the rides!



First trip to DISNEY WORLD!!!! We went as a family to Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World. It was AMAZING!!! The kids loved it and Joslyn was amazed by everything. I hope we get to go when she is bigger to enjoy the Princesses. We were at the park from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. It was fun to go on so many rides as a family. "It's a Small World," "Pirates of the Carribean," "Jungle Ride," and so on. Matt and I were able to take turns going on the rides with the boys while the other stayed with Joslyn. It really was MAGICAL!!! We truly wore them out...but, we were able to see and do so much.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Jenni, how fun! Your kids are getting so big. I'm glad you are getting to do some fun Florida things! Hope you are all doing well :)

Rickie said...

So fun, you are so lucky it is so close to you!! And I can't get over little Kline, his hair is so long, he looks so grown up now!